We have been supplying signage to schools since 2008 and pride ourselves on our high volume of repeat customers, who value our attention to detail, reliability and competitive pricing. All our school signage is professionally produced, and adheres to the latest legal requirements / guidelines.
Because we manufacture signs in our own York factory, we can easily incorporate your school logo and any additional information onto standard signage. And, because we only use the highest quality materials, you can be confident your signage will be long-lasting and hard-wearing.
As well as standard directional school signage, we provide a full range of health and safety signs for schools to help you meet your inspection checks. We can also supply you with the complete collection of mandatory, permanent safety signs –
- Prohibitive (eg. smoking, running)
- Warning – (e.g. flammable material, hot water)
- Mandatory requirements – e.g. wearing of head protection or goggles in a classroom
- Signs to locate and identify escape routes and emergency exits, such as fire exits
- Location signage for first aid facilities
- Fire safety, including the locations of fire equipment
- Entrance signs and wall graphics
- Traffic routes
Any of our standard signage can be produced in Braille, with tactile surfaces, or as high contrast, large print signs – just let us know what you need.
Alongside permanent signage, we can provide you with stock supplies for temporary hazards such as:
- Cleaning – freestanding signage to warn of temporary hazards such as wet floors
- Emergencies – keep a stock supply of emergency school signage in the event of closure of normal exits, diversions, or a need to mark hazards and warnings
- Signage for construction work – signs, tapes and barriers to warn people of construction work and close off any areas where contractors may be working.